Who we are:
Promex Industries, Santa Clara specializes in providing engineering and manufacturing resources from proof of concept to production. We build sub-assemblies that are physically small, that incorporate electronic functionality as well as other technologies such as optical, chemistries, acoustic, etc. This class of multiple technology device is currently called “heterogeneous integration”.
The Company is structured to support these long-term programs that must comply with FDA device requirements and has all of the necessary facilities, credentials, quality, documentation and manufacturing systems that implies.
Promex is privately owned.
Provide leadership and support to the medical and biotech device customer development for the Company’s contract assembly and engineering services. Plans and implements market and customer penetration strategies to cultivate and capture new business opportunities. He or she will be responsible for developing and managing all account activities for multiple medical/biotech customers by engaging with our internal resources and external clients to expand current and develop new opportunities. We are looking for someone who demonstrates intense collaboration, passionate customer focus, is disciplined and excited to play a role in pioneering future innovative medical technologies that will ultimately enhance lives.
- Develop new strategic alliances with key existing and new customers
- Utilize customer, competitive and market intelligence to develop sales and account penetration strategies
- Understand customer business strategies, future product plans and align Promex resources where mutually beneficial
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to attract, develop and retain a qualified and motivated workforce
- Apply negotiation tactics and positions by integration new customer programs with company strategies and operations
- Prepares quotations and follow-up
- Review, analyze, and interpret complex documents including contracts, NDA’s, working agreements and credit terms.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent of 7 years of progressively advancing account management and/or business development experience.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with people with varying levels of experience and education is critical.
- Superb reading comprehension, attention to details and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Can demonstrate a proven record of successfully providing manufacturing services to engineering teams in major medical and biotech sectors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Motivated, self-starter mindset is required. Be able to adapt to changing needs.
- Ability to recognize and access risks.
- Sales / business development experience in the medical or biomedical markets.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers. Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Possess good time management skills.
- Ability to use common sense to solve practical problems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Possess an inquisitive and curious nature.
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM platform experience is preferred.
- Prior experience working in a contract manufacturing ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ITAR environment is preferred.