Santa Clara, Calif. – June 21, 2018 – Promex, a provider of innovative IC packaging and heterogeneous assembly solutions for medical, biotech and sensor-based microelectronic devices, is exhibiting in Booth 1526 at the Sensors Expo & Conference, June 26-28, at the McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Promex specializes in design, packaging and assembly services for a variety of applications, including custom sensors and transducers, microelectronic subassemblies, Class II & III implantables and wearables, high-resolution imaging arrays, camera and diagnostic equipment, and microfluidic, ultrasound and disposable devices. Specialized services for medical/biomed devices include:
- Building a custom assembly operation to run an increased number and type of processes required by unique devices with a high quantity/variety of components
- Accommodating unusual electrical requirements such as very high currents (hundreds of amps), low currents (picoamps), low voltages or extreme electronic and noise minimization
- Reducing assembly temperatures below 240°C – sometimes as low as 40°C
- Placing parts with high accuracy and precision
- Sealing interfaces to prevent liquids from leaking when the volume for analysis is small or the liquid is potentially harmful to the device, user or environment
- Modifying equipment, fixtures and processes to economically build a small number of units while planning for the ramp to production volumes
- Providing systems to track, monitor, gather, store and report information required by medical devices
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference features more than 65 sessions,100 speakers and two new co-located events: the Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference and the Medical Sensors Design Conference. The event is widely known as one of the world’s largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. Sensors Expo is supported by the event’s official publication, Sensors Online and is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA.
Promex provides design for manufacturing services coupled with materials science expertise and broad assembly capabilities for small- to mid-volume onshore production. Services include RoHS-optimized SMT, wafer thinning, dicing, wirebond, flip chip, overmolding and Class 100/Class 1000 cleanrooms. IC packaging, including overmolded QFNs, are available in five days from the Promex Quik-Pak Division. Located in Silicon Valley since 1975, Promex is ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and IPC certified and ITAR registered. More information is available by calling 1-408-496-0222 or at http://www.promex-ind.com.
Promex: Rosie Medina, Director of Sales & Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org (408) 816-8035
Media Contact: Mar Junge, c3PR email@example.com 408-219-0101
Promex design, packaging and assembly services facilitate the development of implantable RF chips and medical devices.