Santa Clara, Calif. – June 21, 2018 – Promex is exhibiting in Booth 103 at MedInnovation Boston 2018 on June 25 at the Westin Waltham Hotel in Boston, MA. Promex provides innovative IC packaging and heterogeneous assembly solutions for medical, biotech and sensor-based microelectronic devices. The company specializes in design, packaging and assembly services for a variety of applications, including microelectronic subassemblies, Class II & III implantables and wearables, custom sensors and transducers, high-resolution imaging arrays, camera and diagnostic equipment, and microfluidic, ultrasound and disposable devices. Specialized services for medical/biomed devices include:
- Building a custom assembly operation to run an increased number and type of processes required by unique devices with a high quantity/variety of components
- Accommodating unusual electrical requirements such as very high currents (hundreds of amps), low currents (picoamps), low voltages or extreme electronic and noise minimization
- Reducing assembly temperatures below 240°C – sometimes as low as 40°C
- Placing parts with high accuracy and precision
- Sealing interfaces to prevent liquids from leaking when the volume for analysis is small or the liquid is potentially harmful to the device, user or environment
- Modifying equipment, fixtures and processes to economically build a small number of units while planning for the ramp to production volumes
- Providing systems to track, monitor, gather, store and report information required by medical devices
MEDInnovation is an interactive conference that will provide attendees with an overview of how emerging technologies and commercialization strategies critically contribute to important medical device advances. These advances are producing dramatic changes in health care and the industry’s ability to address critical unmet medical needs. The event is produced by the Medical Development Group and Medical Design Briefs.
Promex provides design for manufacturing services coupled with materials science expertise and broad assembly capabilities for small- to mid-volume onshore production. Services include RoHS-optimized SMT, wafer thinning, dicing, wirebond, flip chip, overmolding and Class 100/Class 1000 cleanrooms. IC packaging, including overmolded QFNs, are available in five days from the Promex Quik-Pak Division. Located in Silicon Valley since 1975, Promex is ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and IPC certified and ITAR registered. More information is available by calling 1-408-496-0222 or at http://www.promex-ind.com.
Bill Lawrence, East Coast & Europe Technical Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (802)309-0327
Rosie Medina, Director of Sales & Marketing email@example.com (408) 816-8035
Mar Junge, c3PR firstname.lastname@example.org 408-219-0101
Promex design, packaging and assembly services facilitate the development of implantable RF chips and medical devices.